Thursday, May 5, 2011

The start of my fast!

I have made a stern decision to start my water fast today! After weeks of saying tomorrow, I FINALLY went out and purchased what I anticipate needing for this fast. Mainly WATER! I finished my last meal around two-ish today, so I rounded the start time of my fast up to 3 pm. So, at three pm tomorrow, I will successfully have completed day one , and I will certainly blogg about that accomplishment! Fortunately, I have not experienced hunger today since consuming my earlier meal, and it is now 11:33 p.m. . Aside from water, I did consume Organic Smooth Move tea only a few short minutes ago. This is an organic laxative that I will only be consuming at the start of my fast (1-3 days) . This is done to cleanse the digestive system.
I am starting my fast with the following:

1) 5 gallons of distilled water
2) Deer park spring water
3) Seltzer water
4) Lemons
5) Organic Smooth Move tea (bedtime laxative I will use for 1-3 days)
6) Green Tea (once daily for energy if needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment